Who we are :
Our website address is: https://www.justworldbanknotes.co.uk. The business that operates this website is: Just World Banknotes
In order for us to operate our business and provide our services to you, it is sometimes necessary for us to collect or process information about you. In general terms:
This document explains how we operate our business and what information about you we sometimes are required to collect or process.
What do we collect :
- Information that you provide to us directly, using methods like our online form or direct email contact.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or email notifications.
Your Personal Data :
All data is held securely, used appropriately and only kept for as long as is necessary.
Under the Data Protection Act, we have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. We use modern technologies and encryption software to safeguard your data, and keep strict security standards to prevent any unauthorised access to it.
When we refer to ‘Personal Data’ we mean any information that allows us to identify you personally. This will include things such as name, email addresses, postal addresses and phone numbers. We will request consent for this information before collecting
Sharing Data :
We do not pass on any personal information you have given us to any other company. The only people that will have access to your personal data are;
- Employees of Just World Banknotes
- Our webhosting company (currently Jarilo (UK) Limited
Using Your Personal Data :
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
- Send information to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology.
- Send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology. ( You can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us ).
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
Your Rights to access your personal data :
By law, you can ask us what information we hold about you, and you can ask us to correct it if it is inaccurate.
You can request for us to provide any information we hold / process on you.
You have the right to remove consent at any time to us holding / processing your personal data.
You have the right to require us to erase the data held about you ‘ The Right To Be Forgotten’.
External Links :
Your Rights Over Your Information:
If you wish for us to provide, update or remove information held about you, please submit a request by email, please use the following email contact information.
Your continued use of justworldbanknotes.co.uk following the posting of the changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.